Enter the sauna and sit and look at the grid with heated stones that release large amounts of heat in space. Where and where, it is best to drop a little wooden spoon a little water on the stones in order to keep the room moisture at satisfactory levels. After the necessary quarter has passed a special watch hourglass to keep from forgetting, go out of the sauna and stay about 5 minutes in the fresh air. Then, make a very cold shower and then wrap with a large towel.
This process can be repeated once more.
Finally, relax in the lounge and enjoy your tea.
Then we suggest you choose a 50 'massage where it will make you relax even more ...
Let us see, however, what the benefits of this particularly hot process:
* Fighting colds
* Fighting arthritis
* Ideal for elderly people (no health problems and with the doctor's agreement)
* Relieves neurological pains
* Helps weight loss
* Respiratory system (achieves the strong loosening of the bronchi)
* Production of collagen (heat increases elasticity and reduces signs of connective tissue contractions)
* Suggested for people with heart problems (following a doctor's advice) as they maintain a constant temperature and there are no fluctuations
* Elimination of toxins through sweating
* Decrease and combat cellulite
* Increase endorphins, hormones that cause pleasant emotions in the body making the person in a state of euphoria
* Fight allergies
To have your body towel and slippers
Cost: 8 € - combined with massage 5 €