Time massage: 50’ 40€ / 80' 55€
This ancient , traditional , Thai massage is based on pressure techniques and stretching movements.
Let’s see how this treatment is applied;
- The therapist’s fingers press on specific dody parts to relieve from pain, stiffness , tension , fatigue and illness symptoms.
- The pressure is applied on specific spots on the skin and the muscular system.
- Nerves ache and are in discomfort if the flow of energy through the body is blocked for some reason.
- The pressure applied often causes pain to the recipient at first , but eventually it restores the normal flow of energy to the body and the recipient gets rid of any unpleasant symptoms.
- The pressing spots are found along the “sen”, that is the energy lines through which body energy flows . These lines are invisible but , according to the eastern philosophy , they exist and are defined just as precisely as nerves.
In fact , the recipient feels a wave of energy flow through these lines as the therapist puts pressure on them.
The same lines pass through many parts of the body and link vital organs to each other , which explains why the pressure on a spot far from the aching area can be effective.
Thai massage , like acupuncture , when done skillfully , can relieve from many kinds of chronic conditions and pain.
In theory , it is better not to use Thai massage to treat diseases but to preserve our health and vitality , to improve the function of our internal organs and unblock the flow of energy through our body.
This kind of massage is based on pressure along the energy lines of the body but also on passive stretching , that is why many people also call it Thai Yoga Massage . It helps the body release neuromuscular tension and activate the lymphatic and circulatory systems.
It balances the body energies ( Yin – Yang ) and a great coordination is created with the therapist through simultaneous breathing . This type of massage , unlike the others , is performed on a mat on the floor , no oils are used and the recipient wears comfortable clothes.
THAI FOOT MASSAGE
Thai Foot Massage is a technique for the feet . It invigorates body organs through the feet , where there are more than 7000 nerve endings . Every pressure performed by the therapist causes a stimulus to a specific organ.
It is beneficial to;
- Balance of energy (CHI )
- Increase of muscle flexibility
- Increase of joint movement
- Improvement of body posture
- Provision of a sense of well – being and relaxation
- Calmness of mind
- Improvement of nerve system function
- Fight insomnia and headache
- Boost blood circulation